Upgrading to Kaseya Network Monitor v4 from a previous KNM version
- Make sure you have made a backup of the entire Kaseya Network Monitor directory before you continue the upgrade process.
- Before you can upgrade to KNM v4 make sure you have the latest releease of KNM 3.4 installed.
- Shutdown KNM 3.4
- Download the installer (found on the customer portal)
- Follow the on screen instructions
Before you install KNM v4 on your production environment it is recommended to deploy a test installation to familiarize yourself with new and possibly changed features.
To deploy a test installation of KNM 3.4
- Install INM on a test machine
- After the install have completed, shutdown KNM on the test machine.
- Copy the following files from your production KNM directory into the KNM directory on the test machine.
- (DE Only) disttest.nxd
- (DE Only) private.key
Procced with the above instructions on how to upgrade to KNM v4.
Kaseya Network Monitor, KNM