A Simple and affordable Exchange® to Office 365® Mailbox Migration Automation Solution for MSPs
This solution is for MSPs with a solid understanding of Office 365 that want to reduce the cost of migrating mailboxes from Exchange to Office 365. The 365 Command Migration Solution is a downloadable software MSPs use to automate the process of migrating the contents of mailboxes from Exchange Server to Office 365. Unlike competitors, we offer the lowest cost solution, give you more control over your own migration services bundle, and save you tons of valuable time.
Enables an MSP to offer value-added services around Office 365 Migration.
MSPs get lower cost, more control and added features.
Fun Fact: Our migration software has been used to migrate over 1 million mailboxes.
Try the Migration Solution Free
Before ordering we recommend you download a full version to preview and make sure it fits your organization’s needs. Download the software and try it out: (Links are disabled)
If it makes sense for your MSP, request a free Migration License
Easy to Use
• No special training or certifications required; easy to install software. Our easy-to-use interface takes the complexity out of your migration project.
Office 365 Exchange Migration Tool connects to the local Exchange servers using MAPI, so there is no need to enable RPC over HTTP, which the native migration tools from Microsoft require.
• Supports migrations from Exchange 2003 and higher
• Requirements to run the software are Outlook 2010, or 2013; PowerShell 2.0
• The Office 365 Administrator account specified must have a mailbox
• Office 365 Kiosk Mailboxes cannot be used as a target mailbox
Migration Solution Support
• Kaseya Help Desk Forums
The Exchange Migrator can do migrations from on-premises Exchange to Office 365 quickly and easily. The way it works is different than most other migration tools in that it runs on premise, pulls the mail out of the local Exchange server and then pushes it to the Office 365 mailbox.
• Export Mailboxes to PST from on-premises Exchange
• Export Mailboxes to PST from Exchange Online
• Import PST files to Office 365
• Import PST files to on-premises Exchange
• It also has a PowerShell interface allowing you to things like perform scheduled backups of Office 365 mailboxes to PST files, or create scripts to handle terminated employees.
Advantages Vs Competitors
• Lower Cost
• More Control
• Added Features
• Plus, we are the only solution that can give you an Executive Summary Dashboard with more than 75 Critical details about your Office 365 Cloud Services after you migrate.
Differences Vs. Competitors
• Our functionality is best at one thing Exporting Mailboxes from Exchange & importing files into Office 365 (plus you can export PSTs for backup in Office 365)
• Our solution won’t help you buy the Office mailbox licenses (but it’s easy to do)
• Our solution won’t load your Office 365 with new (empty) mailbox accounts (but it’s easy to do)
EXCHANGE MIGRATION QUICK START GUIDE
Download the Migration software
Try out the Migration software. Enter your Exchange credentials and your Office 365 Credentials.
Request a Migration license for your customer’s Office 365 tenant
Once you receive your Migration license key by email; open the Migration software and select the license from the menu.
Once the migration process is complete you will clearly see the results on the Migration Status Panel.
Get help from our Community: