You have upgraded to R8 and find that any new agent installs are not working.
The installer runs on the endpoint and completes without issue, however in the web interface, you only see a template (Orange Square icon), or in some cases nothing at all.
The agent installer that you are using is copying the settings from another machine. During the initial install of the agent on a new machine, this copy part is failing
SOLUTION / WORKAROUND:
1. Go to the agent tab -> deploy agent page
2. Click the "notepad" icon on the left of the agent installer that you are using, to edit the install package
3. Click Next. On Step 4 - the copy settings step, select "Do Not Copy Settings"
4. Next your way to the end and save the package
You can now use this installer to install agents. This will be a default agent, and will not copy the settings any longer. But the settings can be copied after the install completes.
5. Go to the Agent tab -> Copy Settings page.
6. Select the agent settings that you want to copy at the top of the page
7. Select the agents that you have just installed (which only have the default settings), and click "Copy".
Kaseya are aware of this issue and this article will be updated with further news.