- Data Backup > Backup > Logs has the below error logged after every backup
- the error occurs whether or not alerts are configured in Data Backup
- if alerts are configured, they are not created
There was an error generating an Alert. Verify that http(s)://localhost/blank.htm is accessable from your KServer Machine.
The problem has been documented.
It does not affect outcome of backups, but it does affect alert processing.
Fix is included in the following patch releases: -
- 220.127.116.11 Patch Release - 22 April 2015
- 18.104.22.168 Patch Release - 22 April 2015
Fixed an issue that caused Data Backups to log an 'error generating an Alert' error after every backup. (IP-624/SVE-1685)
Full patch release notes and installation instructions can be found here.
Kaseya VSA (KDB) - R8, R9