1) Backup schedule is configured with "last differential" option
2) Max File Size is configured with restriction (for example 600Mb)
3) backups are successful, but differential backups log a warning message: -
Volume Differential 3:02:55 pm 10-Jul-14 00:19:11 61.7MB Success
Backup completed successfully - WARNING: Failed to parse archive index:
The problem has been documented.
- set Max File Size to "unrestricted" (usually restriction is only needed if backup images need to be stored on media with size limit smaller than the backups, such as CD/DVD)
- configure backup schedule to something other than last differential (all differential or incremental)
This article will be updated when a permanent solution is available.
Kaseya VSA (v6.5 and above)