- Backup > Install/Remove page displays latest version as 11.5-43916
- after installation completed on an agent (new installation or update), the version for that agent shows an older build (v11.5-37977)
- the problem has been documented
- VSA R9.1 does not deploy correct Acronis installers for latest build
A fix for this issue has been released as part of R18.104.22.168 patch release.
Patch installation instructions for on-premises customers can be found here.
The patch will be deployed to Kaseya SaaS environment on Wednesday Sept 2nd between 9:00pm-11:00pm ET.
Please note the following: -
- the latest Acronis build is v11.5-43800 (not v11.5-43916 as shown on Backup > Install/Remove page prior to the patch)
- after installing the patch, the new Acronis installers will be downloaded to the Kaseya server. The Backup > Install/Remove page may be temporarily unavailable for a period of time while the download completes.
- to update existing Backup agents to latest build, schedule a new installation from Backup > Install/Remove page
- Kaseya VSA (Backup module) - R9.1