Either the backup fails,or verification failed - Backup completed but the verify process was interrupted and did not complete.
You see a message in the application log similar to 'Faulting application TrueImageCmd.exe, version22.214.171.12426, Faulting module TrueImageCmd.exe, version 126.96.36.19926, fault address 0x0000c302'.
TrueImageCmd.exe is failing due to a bad image file in the backup set or faulty hardware on the machine.
When troubleshooting verification issues, you need to isolate if the image archive being verified is indeed corrupt or the failure is related to some other environment issue.
Please use the following tests/actions to isolate the problem.
1. Memory test (RAM) using your vendor's memory test utility or 3rd party tools.
2. Chkdsk of relevant drives.
3. Run any additional vendor hardware diagnostics.
4. Run the Kaseya Backup local UI (<agent install dir>\backup\KaseyaBackupLocalUI.exe) and verify the image.
5. Verify image on local drive instead of across network. If required, copy the archive to another machine to verify locally.
6. Verify from Recovery media. Burn the ISO available on the Backup -> Universal Restore function toCD. Boot machine and select to verify the image from the recovery GUI. If you are not able to complete due to production environment, move archives to workstation and perform verify using CD.
7. Ensure no other scans are occurring on the machine during the verify process. Antivirus scans, Patch Scans, etc.
8. Run sfc /scannow to scan and verify the versions of all protected system files (may require reboot).
Please note that wireless networks are much more prone to data errors than wired networks, and this maybe a frequent cause of backup failure.
Replace any faulty hardware identified by the hardware diagnostics.
Use Chkdsk /F to fix any soft faults/disk corruption found on hard drives. Note that recurring soft faults are an indicator of hardware issues on the hard drive and may indicate a requirement to replace the hard drive.
If an image is corrupted, run a new full backup to ensure that the backup set no longer has a corrupted image in the set.
Acronis TrueImage Server
Acronis Backup and Recovery