After installing Kaseya Backup (Acronis) client: -
1) verify fails
2) Acronis installation log (C:\Kaseya\UserProfiles\<agentguid>\Audit\backupInstallLog.txt) shows successful installation
3) backup disk audit (C:\Kaseya\UserProfiles\<agentguid>\Audit\backupList.xml) is not uploaded to the kserver
4) running the below command on the client computer returns no data: -
(it should display disk information)
Acronis low-level disk drivers (snapAPI) cannot query the disk hardware. Without this data, Kaseya cannot backup the computer so installation will not be verified.
Acronis provided an updated snapAPI build to resolve this issue. Please download and install from here to the client computer, then try to verify the installation again.
NB - this solution should be used only for the specific problem described in this article.
If the issue is unresolved, please submit the following information to Kaseya support: -
1) Acronis installation log (C:\Kaseya\UserProfiles\<agentguid>\Audit\backupInstallLog.txt)
2) backup disk audit (C:\Kaseya\UserProfiles\<agentguid>\Audit\backupList.xml) - if exists
3) outcome of running trueimagecmd.exe /list (take screenshot of any error messages)
Kaseya Backup 4.0
Acronis Backup and Recovery 10