There is now a new Acronis client build (v10.0-18058) available for installation from Backup > Install/Remove page.
What changes are included in this build?
This build fixes some issues with the previous ABR10 build (10.0-17552): -
- hard disk detection issues cause backups to fail with “Failed to find hard disk" or "Failed to find partition" error
- installation could not be completed on a read-only domain controller (RODC). Fixed, but requires manual installation
- Mounting a TIB image that contained both an MBR and dynamic disks could fail
- TIB-to-VHD image conversion could fail if the TIB file was larger than 127 GB
To update clients to the new build: -
1) get the latest VSA hotfixes using System > Configure page
2) click on hyper-linked version number from Backup > Install/Remove page to initiate download of latest installer to the kserver (this only needs to be done once)
3) schedule a new installation to the client (it installs over the top of the existing client - reboot is usually NOT required if the client already at v10.x)