How do I collect AVG diagnostic data from KES endpoints? This will sometimes be required to investigate problems with the AVG scanning engine.
1) Browse to http://www.avg.com/tools.
2) Download AVG Sysinfo.
3) Run this on the endpoint which is having the issue.
4) Press accept on the prompt and then continue.
5) Wait for the process to finish, this can take up to 10 minutes depending on machine specifications.
6) Once finished it will prompt you to save the file, simply save it to a convenient location and attach it to the Kaseya ticket.
Kaseya Endpoint Security (KES) v2.x