With KES 2.x (AVG 2.x), my Exchange Information Store dismounts and/or cannot be mounted.
In some cases, KES 2.x (AVG 2.x) will cause the Information Store (IS) on an Exchange server to dismount. For some users, the IS can be re-mounted but may subsequently dismount.
In order to investigate this issue, Kaseya will need to obtain some data from your systems. Please follow these steps to gather the necessary information:
- Download the gather.zip AVG Diagnostic tool
- Run the AVG Diagnostic tool on the affected machine. Refer to the More Informationsection of this article for detailed instructions.
- Export the following event logs from the affected machine:
- System Log
- Application Log
- Create a ticket with Kaseya Support indicating the error you are experiencing
- Attach the logs and output from the AVG tool, in .zip format, to the Kaseya Support ticket
- Kaseya Support will evaluate the data provided and route the ticket for investigation and resolution
Kaseya Server, Exchange, AVG, KES