Note: There will be SOME manual work needed, but the intention is to greatly reduce the overall workload.
1) Import the attached agent procedure to the VSA:
A folder with two procedures should appear:
2) For each KAV profile you use, open the KAV GUI on ONE endpoint and manually remove the Kaseya Update Source:
3) Immediately run the Agent Procedure "KAV 10 SP1 Get Update Source Settings" on the agent in question. You will get a pop up requesting for a file name. Make sure to include the .dat at the end. I recommend you name these files after the name of the profile.
The file will be created in your agent working directory:
At this point, you need to download the file. You can either grab it from here, or you can conveniently grab it from the Get File page in the AP module for the agent:
4) Upload the .dat file to the Shared Managed Files Directory. This is where you will put each .dat you create per profile. This is why it is important to have unique names.
Open the Managed Files Window, click "Shared Files":
Click "New Folder" and create a new folder called KAV Profile Dats:
ALWAYS Upload the .dat file(s) to this directory (it is where the agent procedures will read from):
5) Run the "KAV 10 SP1 Fix Update Source" Procedure on all endpoints that have KAV installed and are associated with that profile. The procedure will ask you for the Uninstall Password AND the name of the .dat you uploaded to the Shared Files Section.
Note: The uninstall password default is KaseyaUninstall, if you do not have memory of ever setting this, it is safe to say this is the PW. You can also check this in the KAV module. IF YOU MISSPELL THE FILE NAME AT ALL OR DO NOT INCLUDE THE .DAT, THIS AP WILL NOT WORK.
Conclusion: The endpoints should update and remove the update source. Please note the reason we ask you get a file for each profile is because this will update ALL settings regarding the update definitions portion of KAV. If this is the same across profiles, you can use the same .dat file without issue.