If your KAV installation fails and, upon checking the Agent Procedure logs, you see the following error:
FAILED in processing THEN step 13, Write File, with error Invalid Parameter, Source = C:\Kaseya\WebPages\ManagedFiles\VSAHiddenFiles\kav\Installers\10.2.1.23\Kes10win_x64.msi, Destination = c:\kworking\KAV\Kes10win_x64.msi
Then the installation files have failed to completely write to the endpoint. This occurs when the endpoints' internet speed or firewall settings impede the kserver's IIS from downloading the installers within the connection Time-out window. In order to remedy this, we suggest increasing the IIS Connection Time-out settings. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Log into your Kserver
- Open the IIS Manager
- Select the Default/Kaseya Website
- Under Actions>Browse Website Click on Advanced Settings...
- Set the Connection Time-Out from 120(Default) to 3600.
- Reset IIS by running "iis restart" in command line.
Once you have finished performing the steps above, make sure you delete the the kav directory within the endpoints working directory (example: C:\kworking\KAV\) before attempting a new installation from the VSA.
If the issue persists, please provide kaseya support the following information:
1. A screenshot of the KAV folder within the working directory. (example: C:\kworking\KAV\)
2. A screenshot of your kservers' IIS Connection Time-out Settings.
3. The agentmon.log located within the Kaseya Agent Install Directory (example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaseya\<agent>\)