- pressing CTRL + ALT while in a remote session causes the machine to behave as if CTRL is still held down
- pressing the CTRL key again will release it
- the problem has been documented
- a fix was released as part of Kaseya R9
Kaseya Remote Control - RC-703 - Fixed an issue that caused the CTRL key to get stuck when the CTRL key and ALT key were pressed in the remote control viewer window.
- full release notes can be found here - http://help.kaseya.com/webhelp/EN/RN/index.asp#VSAReleaseNotes.htm
- Kaseya VSA (v7.0 and R8)