When clicking on agent status icon to start a Kaseya Remote Control (KRC) session from Internet Explorer, the following error occurs :-
"Error occurred while creating session token!"
- the problem has been documented
- a URI string used for starting the KRC session exceeds the browser limit
- this article will be updated when a solution is available
- the problem only affects Internet Explorer. Other supported browsers (Firefox/Chrome) are not affected.
- using shorter agent display names (machine.group.org) and/or shorter VSA user name may avoid the problem in some cases (the URI string includes both)
Kaseya VSA - V7, R8 and R9