After updating Mac agents to the latest build (22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199), the Terminal and Desktop Access functions fail with these errors: -
The issue was found to be with the the KLC agent update procedures. The Mac agent files are not correctly updated, which means there is a binary mismatch between the browser and agent side KLC plug-ins.
Developers are aware of the issue and it will be resolved before the next update to KLC agent files. To fix any agents already affected by the issue: -
1) download this agent procedure file on the attachment.
2) import it using Agent Procedures > Schedule/Create function
3) run the procedure ("Delete KLC Mac agent") on affected Mac agents
4) when it completes, go to Agent > Update Agent function and submit an update to the agents with "Force update even if agent is at version 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206" checked
5) after a few minutes you should see a procedure run called "Deploy Live Connect"
6) it should now be possible to use the "broken" features again from KLC