Network Detective is designed to work best in small/medium business environments with up to 2,500 computers / users. There is no hard limit provided because in some circumstances it can perform well and provide valuable data and reports in small enterprise class environments (10,000 users) but scanning and report generation results cannot be guaranteed in these cases. It can work well in larger environments that are segmented by location or franchises, where each entity or location looks like a SMB of 2,500 users/devices or less.
Network Detective Intended Use Environments
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- Network Detective Intended Use Environments
- Troubleshooting Antivirus/Antispyware reporting
- TLS deprecation at AWS / Remote Data Collection not working
- Microsoft Cloud Scan - Outlook Mail Activity Report and Usage Report shows GUID strings in place of email addresses
- Network Detective Pro - Discovery Agent silent install
- Network Detective Pro - Unable to change data directory - Windows 11
- Microsoft Cloud Assessment - SharePoint Data not being collected
- I cannot log into the Network Detective Application
- Sharing the same data directory with multiple users.
- Unable to install the Network Detective Application
- See more