Add Users to Ongoing Training Campaigns
The new Continuous Target Sync feature in BullPhish ID makes it much easier to add new targets to ongoing training campaigns.
When Continuous Target Sync is enabled, after a target is added to a group that is part of an ongoing training campaign, the target is automatically added to the campaign.
The Continuous Target Sync toggle is available on the Training & Awareness Dashboard (select Training & Awareness > View All Training Campaigns) and applies only to training campaigns.
When Continuous Target Sync is enabled, a one-time sync is initiated for all ongoing training campaigns associated with your SMB organizations. Please note that it may take several hours for the campaigns to be updated with the latest target list.
For more details, refer to Adding new targets to on-going training campaigns. Along with more detailed information about the Continuous Target Sync feature, the article also describes specific scenarios that apply.
Resending an email invitation for one training course from a multi-course campaign
You now have the ability to resend an email invitation for one training course from a campaign that includes multiple courses. The email includes only the information for the course selected and is sent only to the target selected from the group.
The Resend Training button is available when a target is selected in the User Training Log table on the selected campaign's Details page. Multiple targets can be selected and an email invite would be sent to each target.
For more information, see the article Resending an email invitation for one training course from a multi-course campaign from a campaign that includes multiple courses.
Creating a new SMB organization
When creating a new SMB organization, the requirement to specify the SMB user limit has been eliminated.
UI label updates
You will notice some terminology updates have been made throughout the BullPhish ID user interface. These changes were made to align BullPhish ID with the common terminology being used across all Kaseya products.
- On the MSP, MME Dashboard & Organizations pages, the Add SMB button is now the + Add SMB Organization button.
- For MSP, MME accounts, My Profile page is now My Settings page. (Select Username > My Settings).
- On the Username dropdown, Organization Settings is now Settings.
- The term 2FA has been updated to Two-Factor Authentication across the platform.
- MME is now MME Organization (e.g., Create MME is now Create MME Organization)
- On the MME Organization tab, Local Organization Settings is now MME Organization Settings.
- Create SMB page is now the Create Organization page.
- On the SMB Dashboard, SMB Settings is now Add SMB User.
- On the Directories page, the Status field value Active is now Connected.
- On the Help menu, Product Documentation is now Knowledge Base.
Phishing kits update
Four new phishing kits are available. Each is listed below along with an image of its email template and landing page.
- FedEx- Package Delivery - v2
- FedEx- Package Delivery - v2 (FR)
- GoDaddy - Payment Processing - v2
- GoDaddy - Payment Processing - v2 (FR)