This release includes enhancements and fixes.
- For a better user experience, the File Upload UI in Dark Web ID has been improved. You can see the file uploading improvements in the MME admin section: all dashboards, Create/Edit MME Logo, and My Organization.
Note: You can no longer edit or upload a logo from the MME dashboard. Instead, go to My Organization under My Account.
Here is a quick look for you:
- The personal email confirmation text description for the Email Monitoring Verification notification has been updated. In addition, security improvements have been made by providing a temporary logo link to partner organizations.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the KaseyaOne app launcher. Now app launcher displays KaseyaOne modules enabled for you.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of ConnectWise Integration error messages. Updated ConnectWise user permission settings, certainly improving overall security.
- Dark Web ID has started to integrate data from a new additional data source. Firstly, the data integration will begin with breaches. With this release, users will see more compromises populated with breach/source information.