As part of our ongoing modernization of the VSA platform and its integration eco-system, we are announcing end-of-life (EOL) for the Kaseya Data Backup (KDB) module in VSA.
- This module was first released in 2010.
- New sales were discontinued on December 31st, 2019
- Additional licenses for existing customers will no longer be available after May 31st, 2023.
- Support for the module will be terminated on September 30th, 2023, and billing will be stopped.
- Backup and restore capability will be removed in a subsequent VSA patch release, with a reasonable grace period to allow a managed transition to a new backup solution.
- The Kaseya Data Backup (KDB) module will not be supported in VSA 10.
- Customers are encouraged to upgrade to either Datto File Protection or Kaseya Cloud Backup which offers similar functionality to Kaseya Data Backup. There is an upgrade program available for KDB users to upgrade to either product at a very attractive price. This program will run until September 15th, 2023.
- Please reach out to your Account Manager to get product and pricing information.
Your upgrade options are simple, cost-effective, and offer more comprehensive data protection and disaster recovery capability.
We recommend you join the biweekly upgrade webinars hosted by the Kaseya Product team to learn more about the end-of-life of KDB. During this informative session the Kaseya Product team will walk you through the process to upgrade to Datto File Protect and Kaseya Cloud Backup and why you should be excited to upgrade.
Reserve your spot today for the next Backup Upgrade Program Webinar. Seating is limited so don’t delay!