The May 2, 2023 release contains the following fixes and additions:
- On the create incident suppression page, fixed an issue where the remove button would be highlighted when double clicked.
- Removed the collapsible toggle state on the search widget.
- On the incident suppression table page, fixed an issue where the wrong error would be displayed when adding incompatible filters.
- Fixed an issue on billing page where some users were not seeing text.
- Minor layout changes on the Agent Details page:
- Moved the property last seen information to the main data area.
- Added the property first seen information to the main data area.
- Removed the bar immediately below the device name.
- Fixed a memory leak in file hashing.
Fixed a memory leak when traversing the host filesystem.
- Added Windows support to enumerate processes.
- Fixed a Windows BSOD on Windows 10 Desktop Editions.
- Added telemetry statistics to Cyber Terrorist Monitor Application.
MacOS: Agent Version v1.0 "Release" Build(22198)
Linux: Agent Version v1.0 "Release" Build(22199)
Windows: Agent Version v1.5 "Release" Build(22525)