The Dark Web ID v2.15.00 release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
User Interface Improvements
UI has been refreshed according to Kaseya standards to provide a better user experience and simplify UX across products.
The Integrations and Recent Activity tables received a layout upgrade for MME users.
The Integrations table has the following changes:
- The + Add New Integration button is now called New Integration and has been repositioned. Click the dropdown menu to check the available integrations.
- The look and feel of the Status column have been improved with a toggle button. Additionally, the Edit and Delete buttons have been replaced with icons.
- Pagination has been implemented.
- The Integrations table has the following changes:
The Recent Activity table has the following changes:
- The View All button has been removed, as users can fetch live searches for activity logs reports on the same page.
- Pagination has been added.
- The Notifications table has been redesigned for MME and MSP users. To access the table, log in to Dark Web ID as a Partner Admin or Partner Agent, go to the upper-right corner, and click Notifications under your profile.
- The look and feel of the Organizational Compromises table have been improved for SMBs.
- The Sending Compromises To PSA Integrations modal window has been redesigned. Select bulk operations, send to PSA, and click Execute to view the changes.
- An issue with downloading PDF reports for compromises has been resolved. Plus, users can now edit accounts on Dark Web ID.