To export SharePoint data for specific SharePoint sites from Spanning Backup for Microsoft 365 to your local hard drive, do the following:
- Select the SharePoint site from whom you want to export data, and then click the Select Action button.
- Select the View Backups button.
- Select the files or folders that you want to export from any point-in-time backup, and then click Export in the Select Action drop-down.
- Confirm the Export.
- When the Export has finished compressing, return to the Activity page to download your export.
- The downloaded file will be a compressed .zip file. After you extract the file(s), all of your selected files will be in the same format as they were in SharePoint.
Note: The export link(s) will expire in 14 days after the export has finished compressing.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.