KaseyaOne is the customer portal and central hub for all products that belong to the Kaseya IT Complete portfolio. This article focuses on unified single sign-on, and how to add KaseyaOne to BullPhish ID.
How To Enable Unified Single Sign On for BullPhish ID
- To Enable KaseyaOne unified single sign-on, also known as unified login, you must be an administrator for both BullPhish ID and KaseyaOne.
- You must have login credentials for BullPhish ID and KaseyaOne. If you do
not have them, contact your administrator.
- You should have added 2FA to both BullPhish ID and KaseyaOne.
- To use KaseyaOne unified login, you must be one of the following users:
- Partner Admin
- Partner Agent
- You must have the same email address for BullPhish ID and KaseyaOne accounts
Important: Only one Partner Organization can be linked to a KaseyaOne account.
- Log into BullPhish ID using your credentials.
- Enter your verification code.
- On your Organization's Dashboard, select Partner Settings.
- The Settings page is displayed with the Authentication tab selected. Click the Enable KaseyaOne SSO toggle.
- After the toggle has been clicked, you are automatically redirected to KaseyaOne's Login page. Enter your KaseyaOne credentials along with the verification code.
- After you have logged into KaseyaOne, you are redirected back to BullPhish ID's Authentication tab. The Enable KaseyaOne SSO toggle is activated. A message is displayed indicating that logging in with KaseyaOne is successfully enabled.
- Log out of BullPhish ID. In the upper-right corner, select My Account > Log Out.
- To use the new KaseyaOne single sign on, go to the BullPhish ID Login page, select Login with KaseyaOne.
To learn more about KaseyaOne or unified single sign-on, visit the KaseyaOne Help Desk page.