This release includes new features, enhancements, and fixes.
Enable KaseyaOne single sign-on for BullPhish ID
KaseyaOne is the customer portal and central hub for all products that belong to the Kaseya IT Complete portfolio. Now you can enable KaseyaOne (K1) single sign-on (SSO) for your BullPhish ID organization. Doing so allows you to log into BullPhish ID using your KaseyaOne login credentials.
The benefits of enabling K1 SSO instead of previous SSO versions include:
- Fewer steps required to implement, resulting in fewer errors
- Enabled by one Module Admin only
- Increased security features
Important: Only one Partner Organization can be linked to a KaseyaOne account.
To enable the K1 SSO feature, see the article How Do I Set up K1 SSO Login for my BullPhish ID Organization.
Creating phishing campaigns - Kit selection page enhancements
To improve the phishing campaign creation experience, the following improvements have been made to the Kit selection page:
- The first thing you should do on the Kit selection page is select the frequency for which the phishing simulations will be sent. Therefore, the Frequency list has been moved to a more logical location on the page. Monthly is selected by default.
- While dragging a kit, the Drag & drop Kit here box is highlighted to indicate where to drop the kit.
- When deleting a kit from the selected kit area, a confirmation dialog is no longer displayed.
- If you change the Frequency to Once and have two or more kits in your campaign, a confirmation message is displayed indicating all kits will be removed except for the first one. You can cancel or confirm the frequency change.
Previous Kit selection page experience
New enhanced Kit selection page experience
- Issue: When recreating a training program for a different organization, courses listed in the Attached to Campaign section in the original campaign were removed when selecting the new organization in the recreated campaign.
Fix: All global and partner-associated courses now remain in the Attached to Campaign section when selecting the new organization in the recreated campaign.
Note: If a course attached to the original campaign is a custom course of the previous organization, a message is displayed stating the courses in the Attached to Campaign section will be reset. You can proceed to recreate the campaign by selecting Confirm or you can select Cancel.
- Issue: When deleting the first course in a multi-course campaign, the rest of the courses were not sent as scheduled but instead remained in the Scheduled Status.
Fix: When deleting the first course in a multi-course campaign, the rest of the courses in the campaign are now sent and run as scheduled.
- Issue: Email status icons were not displayed in PDF reports generated for phishing campaigns.
Fix: Email status icons are now displayed in PDF reports generated for phishing campaigns.
Mimecast Safelisting Guide Updates
Additional BullPhish ID safelisting options and settings have been added to existing policies documented in the guide. In addition, the guide now includes information for implementing the following:
- Attachment Protection Bypass Policy
- Attachment Management Bypass Policy
- DNS Authentication Bypass Policy
- Preventing Mimecast from re-writing phishing links
For more information, see the Mimecast Safelisting Guide.