This article will help you delete groups created on BullPhish ID from a directory sync.
You can edit or remove an individual group from an active directory sync on the Directories page:
1. Log in to the BullPhish ID portal.
2. Go to Target & Groups > Directories.
3. Remove the synced group on the edit directory page. This will allow you to edit or delete a group from the Groups page, as the only option a user has on the Groups page while a group is synchronized with an active directory is to view the group.
- Select the Organization the group is associated with from the Directories table.
- On the Synced Groups table, identify the group and click the x button to remove the sync.
Important: This group is still available on the Groups page and can now be managed manually.
- The following warning message appears on the screen. Click Confirm to continue:
4. After successfully removing the connection between the group and Active Directory, you will see Edit and Delete icons once you return to the Groups page:
- Click the Edit icon to edit the group name and Apply changes.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the group.