What is a Consolidated Invoice?
A Consolidated Invoice is an accumulation of all the invoices issued to a customer for a specific period of time. All volumes and amounts are summarized, resulting in a simplified, easy-to-read invoice for customers.
What are the benefits from an invoicing perspective?
A Consolidated Invoice has the following benefits:
- Information Consolidation
- Single invoice for all products
- Reduce the volume of documents for customers
- One place to view subscriptions and status
- Same invoice look and feel for all products
- Same delivery mechanism and access for all products
What is changing with the new Consolidated Invoice?
The Consolidated Invoice now has the following features:
- A simplified look and feel that is clean and easy to read and ingest.
- A Summary cover page that shows any credits or payments that have been applied to this invoice, notifying the customer the net amount due.
- A more detailed account of any applicable credits and payments, allowing for easier reconciliation.
- A Charges Overview section by product suite, then broken down by individual line items within each suite.
- Creation of a new, enhanced CSV file to accompany the invoice. The CSV file will contain all relevant detail information for every line item that appears on the invoice.
How will we accommodate different invoice templates for region-specific partner needs?
The regional differences will be handled systematically as they are currently done in NetSuite. Sherpa 3 invoices were created with a region-specific design.
How will we receive the new Consolidated Invoices?
- Invoices will continue to be delivered via e-mail, as they are today.
- Invoices and CSV files will be available on the KaseyaOne Portal (https://one.kaseya.com).
How do I view my invoices in KaseyaOne?
To have access to your company’s Billing & Subscription page, you have to be either a Master or Billing User.
From the KaseyaOne Home page you will see the Billing & Subscriptions page on the side-bar. In order to view the invoices you will need to switch from the default “Active Subscriptions” tab to “Invoices” tab to view all your company’s invoices and CSV files. You will also be able to filter and search the list of invoices by Status, Due Date, Invoice Date, etc.
How do I download my CSV file?
From the KaseyaOne Home page you will see the Billing & Subscriptions page on the side-bar. In order to view the CSV files and invoices you will need to switch from the default “Active Subscriptions” tab to “Invoices” tab to view all your company’s invoices and CSV files. You will also be able to filter and search the list of invoices and CSV files by the Status, Due Date, Invoice Date, etc.
How do I download and view Invoices?
From the Billing & Subscription page, click the Invoices tab and click any invoice number. A PDF file of the invoice will open in a new tab. You can download multiple invoices by selecting the checkbox and clicking the Download link. The PDF files will download as a zip archive.
How do I pay my bills in KaseyaOne?
From the KaseyaOne Home page, you will see the Billing & Subscriptions page on the left sidebar. This page will have a Billing widget on the far right hand side which will have a “Pay My Bills” button that you can use to make a payment
How do I submit a Billing Support Ticket from KaseyaOne?
To submit a billing support request, click the Open a Billing Ticket link in the Tickets widget on the Billing & Subscriptions page in KaseyaOne