The Datto Store is moving to the Kaseya Store! Please read the following FAQs to learn more.
Why is the Datto Store moving to the Kaseya Store?
With the combined companies of Kaseya+Datto, the Datto systems are merging into Kaseya systems. One of which is combining the Datto Store into the Kaseya Store. The Kaseya Store includes all modules from Kaseya and Datto.
How do I log into the Kaseya Store?
If your user account previously had access to the Datto Store, your same account will have access to the Kaseya Store. Login to the Datto Partner Portal and select the Kaseya Store link under the "Purchasing & Billing" top navigation menu. If you currently have access, you will automatically be logged into the Kaseya Store.
How do I navigate the Kaseya Store?
You'll access the Kaseya Store the same way you accessed it in the Datto Store, under the "Purchasing & Billing" top menu:
- Pay Bills goes to Invoices and Make a Payment in the Kaseya Store.
- Open a Ticket Allows you to raise a billing query.
- View All Subscriptions goes to Subscriptions in the Kaseya Store.
- Kaseya Store goes to the "Our Modules" area of the Kaseya Store.
- Payment Methods goes to Payment Methods in Kaseya Store.
- Billing Portal goes to the front page with dashboard information in Kaseya Store.
Is there any difference in accessing the Kaseya Store from Datto Partner Portal vs KaseyaOne?
No, you may access the Kaseya Store from either Datto Partner Portal or KaseyaOne.
What is staying the same in the transition from the Datto Store to the Kaseya Store?
Whilst the Kaseya Store looks different than the Datto Store there are many aspects that remain the same.
- How you access the Kaseya Store remains in the same location in Datto Partner Portal under the “Purchasing & Billing” top navigation menu.
- The purchasing options that were available for Datto modules in the Datto Store are also available in Kaseya Store.
What is changing in the transition from the Datto Store to the Kaseya Store?
The look of the Kaseya Store. Checking out from the store executes the acceptance of and places the order. The options for canceling orders, returns, and creating and accepting quotes are not in Kaseya Store.
Where do I change my payment information and other subscriptions in the Kaseya Store?
You’ll access Payment Methods the same way you accessed it in Datto Store. Payment Methods under the “Purchase & Billing" top menu goes to Payment Methods in Kaseya Store.
How do I cancel a subscription in the Kaseya Store?
The Cancel option is not available within the Kaseya Store. Please contact your Account Manager to cancel a subscription.
What is the BCDR appliance return policy?
Returns are handled through your Account Manager. Please reach out to your Account Manager to initiate a return.
Where can I find my invoices?
You’ll access the Invoices the same way you accessed it in Datto Store. Pay Bills, under the “Purchase & Billing” top menu, goes to Invoices and Make a Payment in Kaseya Store.
Are my invoices going to change?
Yes, you will see the following new changes to your invoice:
- A simplified look and feel, that'll be cleaner and easier to read and understand.
- A Summary cover page that shows any credits or payments that have been applied to the invoice and the net amount due.
- A detailed breakdown of any applicable credits and overpayments allowing for easier reconciliation.
- A Charges Overview section grouped by Suite and then broken down by individual line items within each suite.
- A new downloadable itemized CSV (Comma-separated value) file that includes more detail that does not fit on the invoice.
For more information on the new invoices, click here: Consolidated Invoice FAQs
How do I accept quotes?
Purchases through the store are accepted upon completing the checkout process. Quotes are not available in the Kaseya Store and will be issued via a DocuSign by your Account Manager.
Where can I find account statements with itemized historical charges and purchases?
You can see all of your subscription information from View All Subscriptions, under the “Purchase & Billing” top menu, which goes to the subscription information area of the Kaseya Store. Pay Bills goes to Invoices. You will also be able to download a detailed itemized CSV (Comma-separated value) file that includes more detail that does not fit on the invoice.
How do I make updates to who receives the invoice?
Contact your Account Manager to request updates.
Who do I contact if I’m unable to access the Kaseya Store?
Click on Open a Support Ticket or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your company account information (company name, account number, etc.) along with as much information to minimize the back and forth with Kaseya Support.
Can I update my address on the Kaseya Store?
Yes, from within the Kaseya Store, select Support in the top navigation, then select Settings, then select Address Book.