The Firewall Log Analyzer is looking for most common type of security related threats that could happen to a firewall. These events are brand specific and can be found on the organization level under the configuration for the Firewall Log Analyzer app.
Can access points, switches or routers be monitored along with the firewall?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How can I tell if firewall is connected to the Firewall log analyzer app?
- Do I need to remediate or whitelist the events in the apps?
- How To add multiple firewalls at different locations
- Where can I check RocketCyber site status?
- I deployed agents under the wrong organization how do I move them?
- Can access points, switches or routers be monitored along with the firewall?
- Why was an incident created from A/V or Endpoint Security for an endpoint that doesn't have the Rocketcyber agent?
- Agent showing as offline - machine is in production and is active
- Firewall Log Analyzer - Agent failed to bind port
- Firewall Analyzer Troubleshooting