RocketCyber receives detection information from the supported Endpoint Security solutions via API. You may see detection information for systems that do not have a RocketCyber agent installed, which is expected behavior.
Why was an incident created from A/V or Endpoint Security for an endpoint that doesn't have the Rocketcyber agent?
Have more questions?
Was this article helpful?
Provide feedback for the Documentation team!
Browse this section
- How can I tell if firewall is connected to the Firewall log analyzer app?
- Do I need to remediate or whitelist the events in the apps?
- How To add multiple firewalls at different locations
- Where can I check RocketCyber site status?
- I deployed agents under the wrong organization how do I move them?
- Can access points, switches or routers be monitored along with the firewall?
- Why was an incident created from A/V or Endpoint Security for an endpoint that doesn't have the Rocketcyber agent?
- Agent showing as offline - machine is in production and is active
- Firewall Log Analyzer - Agent failed to bind port
- Firewall Analyzer Troubleshooting