- Introduced Kaseya University Report Card where Cooper is showing you the progress of your Employees. You can now view your employees learning progress by the learner and by the course on the Cooper page Learning tab. Only the Master role can see the Kaseya University Report Card for all Employees. Billing and User roles only see the report card for themselves and not any other employee.
* You can manage which Kaseya University Courses are assigned to your employees in the New User or Edit User options. Available Kaseya University courses only appear in the list based on the Kaseya modules you have purchased. Not all modules have courses at this time and may not appear in this select list.
- Added the Get Kaseya Swag link to the Left Navigation Menu which takes you to the Kaseya Brand Store (https://kaseyaswag.com/) where you can purchase cool Kaseya branded products.
- Fixed an issue where modules that are accessed from a portal (i.e., Rapid Fire Tools, Datto Portal, etc.) were not showing that SSO was enabled for that module although SSO was enabled at the portal.
- Fixed an issue where some customers were not able to access all their company support tickets.
- Fixed an issue where some Kaseya University courses were not being assigned when chosen from the dropdown menu in User Management.
- Fixed an issue where the Kaseya University Courses list was showing courses customers have not purchased.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to reset their passwords after the Minimum Password Length requirement was changed to 15 characters or above.