After using the password reset option, you do not receive an email to perform the password reset.
The Reset Email did not go out because the Outbound Email Configuration is not set correctly. Basically, you are trying to use your Personal Email as the Outbound relay SMTP, however, the reset Password Email will try to send it from the Company Business email and Office 365 will reject sending from different Email Address.
In order to fix this you will need to do the following:
- Go to Admin-->My Company-->Company Settings-->Outbound Email
- Change the SMTP Username from <personal email> to <company email/distribution list> and change the password as well.
- Test the Connection and Save
- Try to reset your password. It should work fine.
- If you still need to use your personal Email in the SMTP username, then you will need to change the Email Address of the Company to be your Email.