When navigating to "Admin / Service Desk / RMM Integration Settings / Live Connect tab" in BMS, the following error is displayed: "Your VSA version does not support an OAuth Connection. VSA v9.X or later is required."
The VSA is likely not exposed via SSL with a valid certificate, which is dictated by the VSA API and a prerequisite.
Two things must be done:
1) Install a valid SSL certificate on the VSA server
2) Use a URL with https:// (not http://) under Admin > Service Desk > RMM Integration Settings > General Settings > Server Address.
- The prerequisite instructions can be found here: http://help.kaseya.com/webhelp/EN/BMS/#38043.htm
- For instructions on installing an SSL certificate, please see here: https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/229026408
- Information on purchasing an SSL certificate can be found here: https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/hc/en-gb/articles/229026388-Purchasing-an-SSL-Certificate