How Do I Get Started In 5 Steps with Unigma?
Thank you for signing up, we are glad we have you on board! After you signup, please note the domain (yourcompany.unigma.com) you have selected during the signup process, and log in using the username and password selected.
After you are in, here are the steps to take for initial setup.
Check out this video to help you get started in under 5 minutes.
1. Navigate to Settings->Company and set up your (1) Email, (2) Logo and (3) Time Zone
2. Under Settings->Team, invite your teammates. Admins will have additional rights, such as Billing changes and invite other users.
3. Under Settings->Customers/Projects, Add a New Customer. After you add the first Customer, you can Add their Cloud accounts - here are the instructions for setting up AWS, for Azure, for Google cloud instructions are available when adding the account.
4. After adding Customers, Under Settings->Integrations, set up integration with your favorite tools.
Learn more about:
- ConnectWise setup
- Autotask setup
- AuthAnvil setup
5. Now you are ready to set up monitoring and alerting Policies. Learn more about using Policy Templates here.