Manage Users and Groups
- Open your AuthAnvil account
- Go to “Directory Manager” -> “Users”
- Click the "Plus" to add new Users if you need (match Unigma users' email address)
- Go to “Directory Manager” -> “Groups”
- Click the "Plus" button to add new Group (name it Unigma)
- Click into the group, then click the pencil icon to Edit users
- Add Users from step 3 to Group
- Go to “SSO Manager” -> “Application Library”
- Click Plus button
- Select "Custom Application" then "Add new Application to the Library"
- Find Unigma in catalog
- Click on Unigma application item
- Application Configuration:
- You can change your application name if needed
- "Authentication Policy" should be set Default Auth Policy
- Make sure that Application is Enabled
- Protocol Setup:
- Change your domain on Unigma to "Reply To URL" and add "/api/auth/saml/login" to URL (<yourdomain>)
- Change your domain on Unigma to "Audience URI"
- Change "Token Lifetime" if needed
- Open "Advanced Settings". Make sure that "Sign Token Response" and "Sign Assertion" are checked ON. You can change Signing Algorithm if needed
- Click "Add application"
- Go to "Permission" and add groups which can access this application and any user in that group or a descendent group can launch this application
- Go to "Signing and Encryption"
- Click "Copy" and save Signing Certificate to clipboard
Add Integration to Unigma
- Open Unigma
- Go to "Settings" -> "Integrations"
- Click “Add” button for SAML 2.0 Single Sign-on integration
- Provide your Identity Issuer (IdP EntityID)* url (see Protocol Setup in AuthAnvil)
- Provide your Audience (SP EntityID)* (see Protocol Setup in AuthAnvil account)
- Input your Signing Certificate to X.509 cert of the IdP (to check Signature)*
- Click “Save”
Now, go to LaunchPad and use SSO.