WHO CAN I CONTACT IF I HAVE ISSUES WITH MY TRAINING ENVIRONMENT?
Public content is available at university.kaseya.com. Create an account to access the publically-available materials.
Access to specific courseware, training, and instructor-led workshops is available for purchase. To learn about the training options, costs, and schedules, or to purchase a seat in a course, please contact your Customer Success Representative.
Kaseya University (Kuniversity.kaseya.com)
- If you experience any issues reaching our website, make sure to enter the exact name "kuniversity.kaseya.com" in your browser to correctly redirect you to our Learning Platform.
- If you would like review the Welcome message shown upon first login, reset the setting via your Profile page. Click on the edit Profile option, then the button for "reset all tips & help messages".
- For any any additional changes within your profile that may require our assistance, please open a Kaseya University ticket.
- Questions about the training, updates, or suggestions?, feel free to let us know via a Kaseya University ticket!
Kaseya University (UNIVERSITY.KASEYA.COM)
BROWSER COMPATIBILITY KNOWN ISSUES
- IE 9: IE9 and earlier are not supported for registration. When attempting to create a new account using IE 9, a “Transport Error” will display upon submitting the form. Use IE 10 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or other alternate web browser.
- Chrome for Mac: University.kaseya.com uses Java. Chrome for Macintosh computers does not support Java. When attempting to log in using Chrome on a Mac, you will be cycled back to the login page (without actually having been logged in). If you are using a Mac, choose a different browser such as Safari or FireFox.
- Chrome (all platforms): After completing registration and activating your Public account (link to activate provided in the Welcome email), attempt to login seem to fail without visible error. The page may refresh back to the standard login page. The URL will have changed, but the page display will be the same. In these cases, use a different browser for the initial login and return to Chrome after accepting the Terms and Conditions OR clear the Chrome History and Cookies (Settings > History > Clear Browsing Data). Once cleared, you should be able to login and accept the terms and conditions. You should experience no further login issues after the initial login.
LOG IN ERROR: YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED, SESSION EXPIRED
This error happens when the system believes that a current session is running in the background. If this error presents, clear your cookies and cache and reattempt to login.