- How can I enroll in training?
- To learn about the training options available (free training or subscription-based), please contact your Account Manager.
- Where can I log in to access the training
- Kaseya University Training can be found via our training platform: kuniversity.kaseya.com
- I can not log in to the training site
- If you do not have an account in this system, please reach out to your Account Manager to enroll and get started.
- What kind of training does Kaseya offer?
- Our Open Access Training Catalog - which is available for free to our customers - contains the KCT - Kaseya Certified Technician learning path, Getting Started with BMS, Getting Started with Traverse, Cloud Backup, Software Management tutorials, and more.
- Our Subscription Training Catalog includes certifications for the VSA and BMS products (Kaseya Certified Administrator). We also have Quickstart programs, ILT Group Sessions (Instructor-Led Training) for various products, and more. Contact your Account Manager to learn more about our offerings, we have many options available to you, so don't wait up!
- I'm having some technical issues with the training. Who do I contact about this?
- Please open a ticket via our Helpdesk site - select the Kaseya University form on the drop-down option. Once your ticket is submitted, our education team will be glad to assist you!
Kaseya University General Information
- If you experience any issues reaching our website, make sure to enter the exact name "kuniversity.kaseya.com" in your browser to correctly redirect you to our Learning Platform.
- If you would like to review the Welcome message shown upon your first login, reset the setting via your Profile page. Click on the Edit Profile option, then the button for "reset all tips & help messages". You can also find the same video on your Welcome to Kaseya University Learning Path on your Home Page.
- For any additional changes to your profile that may require our assistance, please open a Kaseya University ticket.
- Questions about the training, updates, or suggestions?, feel free to let us know via a Kaseya University ticket.