This release includes the following improvements and fixes.
- The following Cooper insights are now available on your Kaseya One dashboard.
- Brand your Dark Web ID experience by white labeling your email.
Ensure brand consistency by white labeling your email. If you have not configured your email with white labeling, this insight will be pushed to the dashboard, reminding you to do the same.
- Give your clients insight into their Dark Web ID profile by provisioning them as SMB users.
You can now create SMB user accounts for your customers and grant access to their SMB profiles within Dark Web ID. If you have not provisioned any SMB users, this insight will be pushed to the dashboard, reminding you to do the same.
- We fixed an issue where an error notification appears blurred on the IT Glue Integration bottom right corner.
- We fixed an API issue where users found missing organization when they pulled compromise information.