- Release Notes – Added a link to our release notes under the Help menu in KaseyaOne.
- Password Policy – Added the Password Policy section to the Security tab of the Admin Settings page. KaseyaOne Administrators can now change the password requirements for KaseyaOne.
- Personalize My Modules Order – You can now drag-n-drop to reorder your modules.
- Globally as a Master User under Admin Settings
- Personally, each user may override the global settings under Profile Settings
- User E-Mail column added to the User Management tab – User emails are now visible and sortable on the User Management tab of the Admin Settings page.
- Clear 2FA code when incorrect – Now when you enter the incorrect 2FA code, your entry will be cleared allowing you to enter a new code without having to delete the previous code.